• Selecting and producing plays
• Playwriting and dramaturgy
• Curricular alignment & arts integration
• New playwrights, diverse voices and experiences
• Tie-ins to teaching literature-ELL and cultural connections-ESL
• Providing equity and access to each and every student
• Teaching dramatic literature
• Using plays to teach writing
Applications are being accepted through August 31, 2018.
To apply, send an email to Carol Hovey, Conference Co-Chair, with the following information:
Description of Workshop
Levels: Elementary, Middle School, High School, Higher Ed, Other
Technical needs of space
Short Bio (approximately 100 words)
Earning Units for Conference Attendance
Upper division units from CA State University, East Bay are offered for the conference. Earn 1 1/2 units per day!
An e-journal detailing topics covered is required for each day for which a delegate attends. There are fees for the CSU courses. Payment by check or credit card must be made on site at the CETA conference.
For more information, contact Gai Jones.