If you would like to apply to teach a workshop, please click here.
We especially encourage BIPOC educators and teaching artists to apply.
We are primarily interested in workshops that support the following strands:
• Diversity, access and social justice
• Ideas for the classroom, especially for distance or hybrid learning
• Ideas for production, especially for distance or hybrid learning
•Strategies for implementing the new California Arts Standards using the new framework
• Emotional well-being for students and teachers
• Working together as community